Feedbacks are collected form students, teachers, alumni and parents in the year 2016-17. The collected feedback from stakeholders was analyzed by the expert committee headed by the Principal and they are as follows.
1. The chapters coved in ancient history and stock home declaration are beyond the scope and capacity of student’s understanding.
2. The chapter like Modern History, Trademark Act. is lengthy and is required in nut shed form.
3. The stakeholder suggested to include subjects like lnformation Technology Act. and Cyber Laws in the present scenario as it is necessary.
The feedback is powerful tool for assessing the overall performance and quality of the institution. Feedback from all the stakeholders including students, parents, alumni & teacher are collected by formal.
SELF STUDY REPORT
1st CYCLE OF ACCREDITATION
The Law College organized one day College Level Workshop on New Dimension of Intellectual Property Rights in the year 2016-17. The workshop was divided three sessions.
1) Academic development of the college.
2) To participate in teaching, training, and Research work in college.
3) To contribute in planning & implementation of Academic prograrnme like Seminar.
1. Don’t Copy
2. Write in your own words
3. Ask Permission
4. Don’t recycle text
5. When in doubt, cite.
1) Display the highest possible standards of Professional behavior that is required in an educational establishment.
2) Seek to co-operate with their colleagues.
3) Obtain prior permission from the principal for leave.
1) The uniform is made compulsory to all students. For Boys- Black full pant and White shirt for Girls- Black Salwar and White Khamise or white shirt and Black Trousers.
2) The students must wear an Identity Card in the college premises.
A. Vision to Contribute to the National Growth –
B. Fostering Global Competency among the Students –
C. Inculcate a Value System among Students
D. Promoting the use of Technology –
E. Quest for Excellence –
The institution offered B.A.LL.B And LL.B. Degree Course.Certain programme outcomes are as follows.
Handbook On Human Values and Professional Ethics for Law student
The Institution offers a course On Human values and Professional Ethics.
A. Teacher’s and their Responsibilities –
B. Teachers duty towards Colleagues –
C. Teachers and Authorities –
D. Teachers duty towards Non Teaching Staff –